A practical and attractive solution for non-slip walkways and surfaces.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|13||£ 0.54||Up to £ 7.02|
|25||£ 1.08||Up to £ 27.00|
|49||£ 1.68||Up to £ 82.32|
The coloured binding agents used to bond the granulate tyre materials in Quantum Rubber's Steptile range provide a variety of colours which can be mixed and matched in eye-pleasing combinations. Drainage channels on the under side of the tiles allow dispersal of water. The tiles are easily installed over any paved level sub-surface.
Creative design combining functionality with eye-catching appeal
What the Quantum Steptile system offers:
- Simple non-glued installation with 4 integrated connector pins - Advantage: the 30mm thick rubber tiles are securely bonded together preventing displacement or distortion.
- Individual tiles can be replaced at any time - Advantage: replacing tiles is fast and easy with no mess.
- Superb heavy duty quality, simple to care for - Advantage: long life, temperature resistant (even at below-freezing temperatures), easy to clean.
- An attractive range of colours which can be combined into patterns as desired - Advantage: very decorative, and will fit in perfectly with surroundings and will stay looking good for years.
Drainage channels are moulded
on the underside of tiles.
- Provide thermal insulation and noise deadening - Advantage: warm and quiet floors.
- Safe, slip resistant and quick drying - Advantage: safety for you and your children, reduced danger of injury from slipping and can be walked on barefoot (no splinters as found on wood decks, etc).
- Ideal for walkways and areas like golf club walkways, changing rooms, etc, which need protection - Advantage: Anti-slip and protects under surfaces from damage from spikes, studs, etc.
- Environmentally friendly, made from recycled rubber - Advantage: Can be recycled again at end of life.
|Material||Polyurethane-bonded recycled tyre granulate|
|Surface||Smooth with open pores|
|Under side -Standard||Smooth with drainage channels|
|Other data||Pre-drilled on two sides, plastic connector pins included|
|Standard Colours||Red, Green, Black & Grey|
|Dimensions||500 x 500 mm, 30mm thick (Length & width +/- 1.5%, thickness +/- 1mm)|
|Area Weight||Approx 20.8 kg/m², approx 5.2Kg/slab|
|Fire Resistance||B2 (DIN 4102 Part 1)|
|Chemical Resistance||Conditionally resistant to acids and bases|
|Cold Fracture Resistance||24 hours at -40°C, no fracture|
|Water Flow Capacity||Hydraulic gradient i = 0,015 / 0,037 1 /(m.s) lengthwise / 0,022 1/(m.s) crosswise|
Please Note: Due to the weight of these products, orders for more than 7 tiles will be shipped on pallets using a 3 day carrier service (next day available to most areas at extra cost - please enquire). The delivery vehicles are equipped with tail lifts and pallet trucks and will offload pallets to a convenient area adjacent to the drop-off point.